Browse tons of trendy, celebrity and salon inspired ideas for blonde short hairstyles and haircuts.
Kimberly Caldwell Blonde Short Hairstyles
Slick and sleek is the main idea of the hairstyle. The ends and layers are jagged cut to keep a wispy edge, yet the bangs are blunt cut to contour the face and enhance the entire style ideally. The look is perfect for people with long face structures.
The blonde bob hairstyle is a low-fuss hairdo ideal for people with natural long hair. The stunning and fabulous bob is great for many events.
Kimberly Caldwell Short Hairstyles Styling Tips
1. Create a side part. Trim the hair section by section.
2. Create a slight side-part and front bangs and then smooth the bangs to one side to enhance the face and finish off the whole style excellently.
3. Some top-class hairspray is needed to keep it shine and smooth.
Anna Faris Blonde Short Haircuts
Slick and sleek is the main feature of the cute and sassy with a platinum blond bob. Only subtle layers are cut round the edges to make the sexy length tender keeping it easy to manage. The fantastic golden blonde hair is blow-dried out to show off the layers cut round the back and sides that brings the look shape and movement.
This is simple to re-create at home and it is perfect for all occasions. The piece bangs are dressed down to contour the face and enhance the style ideally.
Anna Faris Short Haircuts Styling Tips
Straighten the hair and then create various layers to add much shape to the look. Style the bangs neat and smooth to pair the stunning bob. Regular trimming is needed so as to stop split ends.
Brooklyn Decker Blonde Short Hairstyles
Medium layers cut throughout the sides and back of the blonde hair create more movement and shape that is perfectly great for people with fine to medium hair looking for a hairstyle that is simple to take care. Only a little product is needed to make it hold and shine. The choppy bob in soft waves that were parted to the side look cute and lovely.
The stunning choppy bob with soft waves are quite simple to create and maintain and great for many events.
Brooklyn Decker Short Hairstyles Styling Tips
1. Curl one-inch sections of hair away from the face with a medium-barreled curing iron.
2. To add some texture, back-comb waves slightly. Then style a side part to frame the charming face.
3. Apply a bit of medium-hold hairspray to keep the waves bouncy and voluminous.