As we all know, the long hair is a great symbol of feminine character and charm. Besides, there are a lot of long hairstyles for you to choose. However, it is time-consuming to create and manage the long hair. The long locks always cost you more time and effort to care them. So it is advisable and vital to find the proper long hairstyles which are ideal for your face shape, personality and lifestyle. If you want to get your long locks more charming and graceful, you can do the following things. To begin with, visit a professional hair salon and find a skillful hairstylist. And then communicate with the hairstylist and tell your desired styles.
Here are several tips on women’s long hair styles (until you meet the skillful hairstylist):
- Just let the hair down! Comb it carefully so as to make it flow round your shoulders. Use some hair bands and pins. You’d better not go over the crown, since it will give you a Christmas tree look.
- Work on a particular part of your hair. According to your face shape, you can pair it with some bangs which can touch your forehead or simply be brushed back.
- Braiding a part of your hair could cost some time, but you can style a fresh look to brighten up a boring day! Braid a part from the front of your hairline or at the edge so that it just falls over the side. You can decide how many braids you will create as you like.
- Pair the braids with jewels or pins and if you do not the style, you can just dress it down.
- If your hair is not long enough to tie up, you can fix the upper part of your hair into a pony and leave the other locks to fall down your shoulders. To get the graceful style, you can wear a rhinestone pin.
- Choose multiple ponytails if you want to experiment. Comb your hair carefully and gently to give it a charming sheen and also to remove all the knots. Create your hair into 3 even parts to style the basic pony. Get the multi-ponytail look by further separating them into mini ponytails. Ensure they are fixed well. Get creative with the sub-parts. For the hot date on Saturday night you can wear some matching hairpins!
Some useful tips for long hair:
- Choose a wide-toothed comb
- Never brush it when it is wet
- Choose a mild shampoo
- Keep a balanced diet
- Prevent much heating during curling or straightening
- Exercise regularly
And the most vital factor is to love your long hair!
There are a lot of hairstyles for sexy long manes, so you can try them out and you can get them tied up, braided or just left loose. It is all up to you. if you have no clear ideal of the ideal long styles, you can go to find the hair trend on the net or ask a skillful hairstylist for suggestion. So, try to make our long locks more attractive and fabulous.