The medium layered bob with a center part is created sleek and slicked down. The fabulous smooth hairstyle is excellent for people who are searching for a fun and cool hairstyle that is simple to style with product and low-fuss to maintain with the help of regular trims. Layers are a very popular addition to the hairstyle since they help make a hairstyle look young without a lot of elaborate styling.
The shinning dainty style is ideal for many events. The brilliant smashing medium layered hairstyles can earn you many admiring glances.
Suitability Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
Suitability Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Jaime King Hairstyles Styling Tip
Create great layers to add texture and shape to the whole look. Leave the top area relatively smooth and straight and create layers. Create a middle part to pair the smooth glossy hairstyle. Keep the length about the collar level to enhance the charming and versatile length. Apply a small amount of top-class hairspray at an arm length to keep it shine and neat. Regular trimming can help prevent split ends.
How to Get Hair Like Jaime King
1. Drag the comb straight up till your hairline and then continue back in a straight way to get a straight left part. A side part is ideal option for longer face shapes since it can create the illusion of width.
2. Use a medium radial brush works well on the medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair textures neat and straight hair voluminous.
3. With a brush, start blow-drying in small parts from the nape/back. Tend your head forward, position the comb an inch below the hair roots to hold them neat and put the dryer above the comb for several seconds before going on the ends.
4. When blow-drying the hair at the sides pull a part of hair from the hair and pin the other part of hair. Position the comb under the section and then drag the comb and hair forward round your face (the curving motion form volume). Hold the hair-dryer on top of the comb till you reach the ends and then turn the ends under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
5. Apply a bit of smoothing shine and then rub it throughout the mid-lengths and hair ends. Try not to add any to the hair roots or overmuch since smoothing shine may weigh it down and getting it oily.